Jun 17 & 18, 2014
Money Paid to Me (Virtual Assistant):
(*Exclusive of $2.02 charged by oDesk)
Overall Difficulty of Tasks: Medium
- Uploaded all Jomvie's pending work updates to virtual assistant diary.
- Listened to the audio about work update feedback, made all necessary changes and published all said work updates. Not sure whether the audio file was completely synchronized into Dropbox or not because it finished up out of sudden.
Party Games Website Update:
- Also jotted down all the information you have asked to discuss with Jomvie, I have sent him an email to have a Skype chat with me
- Received a user submitted wedgie dare post. Submission was good and original, therefore I published it after cleaning and formatting it up. Since the submission was less than 300 words, therefore I published it as "nofollow" and "noindex" because I could not find a page to merge it. Please have a review of Wedgie Dice Dare Fun!
- Watched the video about how to build membership pages with C2, also read all related SBI! forum posts and tried to implement it on party games website, but it did not work out well. I have also uploaded a c2 utility page based on the given instructions, but it also not worked so I removed it later.
- Update: Thanks for providing feedback, I am happy that we finally have found a solution for this, but something is still very strange, I have removed the C2 utility template and there is also no 'include' in SBI! file manager. Still the authpro code is working. I will see this again if its still working after 2-3 days, otherwise I will re-upload the C2 utility page along with Include file.
- As you also have noticed that all content 2.0 invitations are messed up due to this recent change, so I am waiting that it will restored to the actual format and I will then implement another c2-utility-template with SBI! design, but for that we will have to wait until the C2 posts get back to normal. Else we will have to research a fix for this issue.