Full-time Virtual Assistant Hiring Experiences:
Jun 12 & 13, 2014
Money Paid to Me (Virtual Assistant):
(*Exclusive of $2.46 charged by oDesk)
Overall Difficulty of Tasks: Medium
- There were a lot of audio files lying in my High priority folder that I
couldn't listened to so far because of BB2 conversion job. Most of them
were outdated and were recorded prior to the hiring of full-time virtual
assistant, so there was nothing much for me to work on those.
- One of the audio files you asked me wrote my experiences during the full-time hiring process. I already have written a thorough article about this topic, please have a review of Full-time VA Hiring Process.docx.
Other Administrative Support:
- However, based on your audio, I wrote another concluding paragraph based on my experience.
- Reviewed Jomvie's today work update. Especially I assigned him a task to write Meta title, description and summary for one of the interview pages between you and Eric. Provided him feedback regarding his work and asked him to fine-tune that a bit more based on my feedback.
- I have divided Merged-Frustrations
with outsourcing (Tyrone Shum video) into two parts, then brainstormed
keywords for both topics, please have a review of Merged-Frustrations with outsourcing.docx
your voice message where you asked me to edit Google survey settings so
that its visible to visitors all over the world. Unfortunately its not
possible with Google Surveys, all surveys are only limited to visitors
from the US, UK and Canada.
- I have researched and tested a lot of screen capturing and time tracking
tools and software that can record productivity even if offline, but
unfortunately I couldn't find one. There are some screen monitoring
software that provide you such assistance but they are too expensive. Some free ones track your offline time, but don't provide screen capturing facility.
Party Games Website Update:
- Sent more email messages via different list building accounts.
- Researched one image for already approved scary story and submitted that to party games website. Please have a review of Scary Gary! Where are you?
- Distributed more pages via RSS feed.
- About another audio in which you asked to review the interview between you and Luke (party games website topic), I have reviewed the transcript and I really think that the conversation is very interesting. Although I have read it in chunks, but still I found it interesting. On the other hand I suggest you to post this as C2 pages, not as tier pages like we do for ideal-helper interviews.