Comment Posting for party games website
Jun 03, 2014
Money Paid to Jomvie:
Overall Difficulty of Tasks: Medium
- Posted comments for party games website
- Getting social during the wee hours of your work is a good way of recharging your mind.
Comment Posting for Ideal-Helper
- Posted comments for Ideal-Helper pages
- Socializing during working hours is a good way of exercising your brain cells prior to getting into a much more serious task.
Proofreading Ideal-Helper Pages
- Proofread and optimized pages from Ideal-Helper
- Since I am a newly hired VA and on a trial period--proofreading all these contents gave me a quick background about the company head down to the general VA.
- It’s nice to be in a good company who understands your flaws and gives advices and quick solutions with regards to the matter--based on the content I’ve just proofread.
Start A Online Business
- Proofreading has become more easier especially if it’s a random file--it’s a sort of diversion from getting bored at the peak of hours
- Just about time to start with my “vacation research” where it’s supposed to eat 50% of my time. And I am also a bit excited with the task, probably because it’s my country and easy--but, suddenly, an inevitable and frustrating incident happened.
- The internet went down (intermittent at the least) along with hours of heavy rains; and that’s the craziest thing that could ever happen to a VA where most of my work is on the internet.The back up plan also wasn’t a good idea as the roads in the vicinity of my place were flooded.
- I want to know which regulation should I follow when posting comments for the two websites. Because, Main virtual assistant strongly implemented a “two comments posting a day” for each website. On the other hand, Francis asked me to post all the ones that got an “OK”. But, to be safe, I posted two comments for each websites.