Customary Inbox Check (1 hour and 30 minutes)
Jun 09, 2014
Money Paid to Jomvie:
Overall Difficulty of Tasks: Medium
- Checking for feedbacks and work updates from inbox will surely get you organized the whole shift
- Extracted updates and details from audio feedbacks.
Infographics for Outsourcing (approx 1 hour)
a simple infographic on outsourcing--it needs more time for research
for a free flowing of ideas when it’s time to put some designs.
- I will probably use a ‘Photoscape’ because it’s much easier to put shapes and images.
Proofread for Ideal-Helper (20 minutes)
- Proofread two random pages of Ideal-Helper.
- Proofreading random pages breaks off the the tedious and dragging part of this kind of task.
Comments for Ideal-Helper (20 minutes)
- Created random comments for Ideal-Helper.
- Sometimes it’s not easy to create a comment when you don’t have a single idea with what the content is all about.
Comments for Party Games Website (20 minutes)
- Created random comments for party games website.
- Dare Up Your Party page has a different kind of vibe from naughty and nice. And you have to keep that vibe because people come here to enjoy and have fun.
Title and Description (approx 1 hour)
- Created two random title and description for party games website
- Creating title/description sounds pretty easy but it takes so much brainstorming before you can create one
Content for Dropbox link extraction (50 minutes)
- Created a simple content for a mini tutorial on “How to extract files from dropbox”
State of the art mailer (SOTAM) (approx 2 hours)
- Finally viewed all the videos, but I am still trying my best to understand how to make this thing works--will write it down first thing in the morning
Vacation Research (30 minutes)
- I ran out of time but will double my effort
- Created a calendar for itinerary--tentative schedule
Additional Note/s (30 minutes)
- On the question about me saying I’m a goal oriented person, it means that I have this attitude that I try to finish everything that I am tasked to do.I know that the tasks that are in the high priority folder are the “must do” list but I wanna know if it would be possible to alternate some tasks like: research, learning, technical, writing, proofreading, etc.
- I am eager and excited to learn about making infographics. Is there any manual or suggested tool that I can work on so i would be good at this?
- The back-up plan still stays (me, going to my parents house or any internet cafe to work on online tasks). What happened last week was the worst that can happen. And regarding the question water was seeping in my room located at the second floor, I meant the wind was so strong and the rain was so heavy that the water was being blown to my room. I also meant going out of my pad was a bad idea. The only problem with the back-up plan was I cannot install Hubstaff when I am in my parent’s house for the reason that the PC there can only install programs when in an administrator account. It is an older machine so we didn’t bother working on it or the password retrieval. At least it has internet.
- For the vacation question, I live in the southern part of the country. There are also good tourist spots here but it all depends what activities you guys wanna do. For the question if we could meet, well I have no problems with it. One minor problem would be either I go and travel to where you guys would stay or you have to have a detour to my place. Your vacation itinerary covers the north and middle parts of my country. It would take me a plane ride to get to where you would be staying. ;)