Jun 27, 2014
Money Paid to Jomvie:
Overall Difficulty of Tasks: Medium
- Starting with a neutral task--just like getting warm with your brain until it works effectively. And this task is just right :)
- I wrote comments for Ideal-Helper--waiting for approval.
- Finally, I had my hand on sending emails for Project SOTAM.
- I was able to send 3000 emails to random SOTAM members. I hope I will get a good click rate result.
- Start A Online Business - this is a task from the main virtual assistant that needs proofreading
- To Main VA --First Outsourcing Infographic caption--> “I made this infographics using only photoscape. How is this for a first try?”
- Button Escalation System Infographic is done--waiting for feedbacks and update
- I am grateful and happy doing infographic stuff in the sense that it makes me feel being challenged. It’s difficult for me on how to start the designs because in the end I might change them all over again.
- I wanted to do this task--only that I don’t have grand and decent tools. But all in all, the outcome is quite satisfactory :) looking forward to create more so I can hone my skills in graphic design through this task.
- I am now updating the Outsourcing infographic--will continue tomorrow and consume my allotted 40 hours.
- I would like to know the file location for the video regarding “safelist-SOTAM”