May 15 & 16, 2014
Money Paid to Me (Virtual Assistant):
(*Exclusive of $2.60 charged by oDesk)
Overall Difficulty of Tasks: Medium
- Watched the video about preparing basic instructions for the newly hired full-time virtual assistant, prepared the instructions accordingly and uploaded to Honey's shared Dropbox folder.
Party Games Website Update:
- Also sent her a welcome email and informed her about these instructions.
- Here is recently published scary story:
- Approved one more scary story from Amazon Mechanical Turk, researched one CreativeCommons image for that and submitted to party games website.
Other Administrative Support:
- Distributed more pages on RSS feed.
- Replaced anonymous profile picture with Stefan's profile. Please have a review, I have rechecked most of the pages manually to see if there is any issue with other images. There was one wrong replacement in Shailesh's Interview page which I have fixed.
- Copied example content from Mailout Manager draft and moved to a document for full time VA training purpose. Please have a review of Dropbox\...\high priority\FULL TIME VA\DUYP - Mailout Manager.
- Copied all content from SBI! Tips and Techniques meta description formula and turned that into offline article. Please review Dropbox\...\high priority\FULL TIME VA\C2 Merge Stories
- Moved the audio recording from Interview with Eric and other files to Dropbox\...\high priority\FULL TIME VA\Interview_with_Eric. Abi has not transcribed the file completely yet, but I just received an email from her saying that she will submit the finished transcript soon.
- Listened to the interview audio file between you and full time VA candidate honey.
- Converted How to Make It! - Part 2c to an offline article. Please have a review of Dropbox\...\high priority\MAKE IT!\Learning Materials
- Researched one-column layout solution within SBI! forums and implemented on the BB1 to BB2 Conversion Service page. Since now the page is even wider, so the page is looking little short. Therefore I made some more illustrations to it. Please have a review.
- Saved the css code for one page layout solution. Please have a review of One page column layout.docx in the High Priority folder.
- Based on your recent feedback about 'html border and shadows' page, I have brainstormed more keywords. Here are some more suitable keywords. My Proposition is to use 'HTML borders and shadow' as the focused keyword.