May 29, 2014
Money Paid to Jomvie:
Overall Difficulty of Tasks: Medium
Customary Inbox Check Up (40 minutes)
- Checking up Dropbox for further feedback/instructions/revisions prior to starting with the main task
The No Bullshit Guide (2 hours and 20 minutes)
- Read the eBook “The No Bullshit Guide”
- Creating feedbacks and reactions related to “The No Bullshit Guide” while playing the role of an entrepreneur
- File name: The No Bullshit Guide-feedback
Proofreading (2 hours and 50 minutes)
- Proofread Eric and Francis transcribed interview
- Proofreading sure takes a lot of time as you have to inspect the elements and the collaboration of the story with each other
- It’s a long and tedious task but it’s a task, easy or not--it should be done.
Posted Comments (20 minutes)
- Posted comments on party games website and Outsourcing pages.
- File path: Jomvie_Projects/To be reviewed/To be implemented by Jomvie
- Posting comments are the most easiest and fun part during regular working hours--it is just like taking the social media for a diversion and having some time off.
HTML Borders and Shadows (50 minutes)
- Created two variants of texts for HTML Borders and Shadows Style
- Please review texts for HTML linking to mother page,
- File name: HTML Borders to mother page
- Francis’ video feedback on HTML Borders and Shadows Styles
- Note to Francis:
- Proofreading sure takes a lot of time and energy but there is no reason for me to complain. this is a task that I should do and I am confident I can do them. I am positive that the speed issue can be corrected in the near future.
- I also think it would be a good plan to incorporate training materials and tools that I would possibly be using in the near future so I can familiarize with them as early as possible. I can do the trainings in between time-consuming tasks; which will be sort of a break for me and give my mind a bit of time to relax.
- All these said, I want you guys to know that I am a goal/task-oriented person and I would want to complete as many tasks as possible on a daily basis. :)