Transcribed Francis audio-recording (2 hours and 30 minutes - approx 3 hours)
May 28, 2014
Money Paid to Jomvie:
Overall Difficulty of Tasks: Medium
- Transcribed Francis’ audio feedback on “Frustrations with Outsourcing”
- Please have a review on the file:
Meta title and description (1 hour and 10 minutes)
- File name: Francis transcribed audio feedback on Outsourcing ; saved to our shared Dropbox folder.
- 3rd revision of meta titles and description on party games website
- Added titles and description on party games website
- Creating titles and description for party games website is a different kind of level of experience as I am starting to get comfortable with a niche that’s conversational/informal in approach.
- It’s nice to wander out of your box and have some fun
Frustrations with Outsourcing--merged (1 hour and 30 minutes)
- Francis’ transcribed feedback from Tyrone’s video and the article entitled “Frustrations with Outsourcing” -- merged in one content
- The easiest part of a task--the “copy-paste”
Interview with Stefan (approx. 4 hours)
- Continuation on yesterday’s task--proofread and modified Interview with Stefan
- ongoing task--there’s no title/sub-headers that has been started yet.
Note: These files have two versions: 1st review and 2nd revisions
- Files that have been removed from “high priority” folder are completed files w/c has been moved to a new folder “to be reviewed”—pardon for the confusion
- And the remaining files in the “high priority” folder are files that is either: Ongoing task or newly added task
- To Francis: In regards to the tasks, I always find short to medium sized tasks fun whatever the topic may be. I really would like to get a hand on all of them to sharpen my writing skills as well as my knowledge about these topics.
- Maybe alternating between learning something new, practice/ repetition (previously done tasks), and cognitive vs. technical tasks would add flavor to the daily routine :)
- So, I would say just send the tasks by priority and I’ll work on all of them. :)