Customary Inbox Check (20 minutes)
May 30, 2014
Money Paid to Jomvie:
Overall Difficulty of Tasks: Medium
- Prior in getting your hands on your task, be sure to have a customary checkup for further instructions or feedbacks from your previous task. Probably, there must be changes or additional such as what-to-do or what-not
Proofreading (approx 5 hours)
- Proofreading short contents are great--in a way; as long as it does not eat most of your working hours.
- And the variations of the topic sure kills boredom from the fact that you are learning something new or you share the same feelings, like “Oh, I had the same experience too when I was trying out for a job” lol.
- Please have a review on:
- File name: Proofreading_Done
Comments for Ideal-Helper Sites (1 hour)
- Created titles and comments for Ideal-Helper pages
- It’s nice to know some stuff about employers outsourcing their work and what they think about their virtual assistant
- It’s rare to read contents that employers commend their own virtual assistant’s good works, skills and abilities.
- File name: Ideal-Helper C2 Sitemap
Comments for Party Games Website (approx 2 hours)
- Created titles and comments for party games website
- Well, again, this is a different kind of experience and another additional kind of experience. Okay, given the fact that I’m a guy, but writing ‘Truth or Dare’ stuffs from naughty to funny--is really exciting and surprising (is it really me writing this stuff--lol).
- I’m thinking about taking some lessons for this stuff ;D
- File name: DUYP - C2 Sitemap
- I would like to ask about these two sites. Since I’ve made a comment and posted them yesterday on their respective pages, do I have to add another comment for these?
- For Francis' main virtual assistant: I am a bit hesitant on posting the comments--will wait for further instructions or feedback regarding my query.