Interview with Stefan (approx. 4:30 - 5 hours)
May 27, 2014
Money Paid to Jomvie:
Overall Difficulty of Tasks: Medium
- Proofreading can be tedious and strenuous activity at times for the brain.
- Finished half of the total page and spent more than half of my working hours for the task.
- I started with proofreading first. Then, after proofreading and modifying, will work with the titles back again--to avoid joggling of ideas and a knack in my brain.
Francis and Eric Transcribed Interview (approx. 3 hours)
- I’ve touched a few paragraphs but it’s still a long way to go.
- Tweaked and modified transcribed interview.
- comment: Proofreading takes a lot of time out of me. I just hope it is ok to allot more time for this.
Aweber Follow-Up Series (50 minutes)
- Proofread and modified Follow-Up Emails.
- Conversational and short emails are quite easy to handle. I think I can do this the whole shift--it’s fun.
- Note: On the feedback video, I am asked on what can I suggest on the (Name) holder.
- I would like to suggest “Buddy” (it sounds friendly) if the follow-up email will be sent in random. And, if sent to a specific person, it’s still best to write the first name of the person.
Ongoing Task on Dropbox
- Francis and Eric transcribed interview/discussion
- Refer to the Main VA: For site/page that needs review/comments
- For idea of creating a “Survey Page/Site”
- For series of links of pages w/comments to be proofread/review
- Reminder for Francis: Information on “How to Create Infographic on Powerpoint”
tools provided by Main VA
- Feedback: I have no problem regarding the tasks that are given to me. it is just that some of the tasks(e.g. proofreading) are very long and may take much of my time.
- I have very little experience regarding social media although any task related to that would be a welcome experience for me.