May 26, 2014
Money Paid to Jomvie:
Overall Difficulty of Tasks: Medium
Tasks: Administrative Tasks, Content Creation (Outsourcing), Modifying Meta Title and Description
HTML Borders and Shadows (30 minutes)
Title and Meta-description for party games website (1 hour)
- Creating titles to fit in a box is quite challenging--it’s like compressing an enormous idea into a tiny informative and powerful craft.
- Modified and tweaked title and description for merged drinking stories.
Video Content Creation (3 hours and 30 minutes + 30 mins.= 4 hours)
- Created an additional (2) variations of title and description for party games website
- Created content from a video - “What are the frustrations and problems people face with outsourcing?”
- Content creation sounds pretty easy-- only it’s hard to craft your first sentence particularly when you have no title to start with.
- Content creation is easier if the title is laid out ; then you can easily craft your ideas down to the last word.
Meta title/description for Dropbox expansion (30-40 minutes)
- Additional 30 minutes for skimming/proofreading on content creation to test for readability.
- Revised and modified Meta title and description on “dropbox space expansion”.
Transcribing feedback and further instructions from Francis (40-50 minutes)
- Creating title and description can joggle your brain in many ways.
- “Revised Files” (folder) is created for complete task by me from Friday’s daily task (Jomvie).
- On video feedback (38:33), it’s a task from proofreading “What is Outsourcing”
- Ongoing proofreading on “Interview with Stefan” transcription.
- Ongoing proofreading on Francis/Eric transcribed discussion.
- Waiting for further instructions on “Aweber” content creation.
- In regards to preference of tasks and topics, it doesn’t matter to me as I find all the topics interesting.
- The communication process is actually fine with me. Audio and written instructions are excellent ways to guide me in the performance of my tasks.
- To avoid confusion and to save time, I’ll create a folder in Dropbox named “ For Review” where I’ll place all my completed tasks and daily updates.