April 01 & 02, 2014
Money Paid to Me (Virtual Assistant):
(*Exclusive of $2.24 charged by oDesk)
Overall Difficulty of Tasks: Medium
*A copy of this report is also saved to Dropbox\List Building Performance Mar 2014.docx.
- Here are some more performance reports:
- Here is Aneel's performance for the month of March 2014.
*Please review Dropbox\Tracking_sheet_Aneel - Mar 2014.xlsx for complete performance report.
- Here are some more reports:
Party Games Website Update:
- Here are recently published scary stories/games:
- We Played Bloody Marry at a Halloween Party
Other Administrative Support:
- Distributed more pages via RSS feed.
- One of the invited candidate has replied to the job invitation email, I asked her to have a short chat with her via Skype. Everything was just fine until I ask her to use a time-tracking software. She was reluctant to use a screen-capturing software and said that she will think over it and will let me know.
- I have saved whole skype conversation along with my feedback about the interview within Future Blog Posts folder, please have a review of Interview Marie.docx.
- I have inserted SBI! work from home banner to all said pages. I have also saved all such pages where I have used this banner into an Excel-sheet. Please have a review of Work From Home SBI AFL Pages.xlsx in the Dropbox.
oDesk TeamRoom App Research:
- I have watched other feedback videos that you saved into the Dropbox. In one of the videos you asked me to download and research tips and tricks using oDesk TeamRoom app. Actually oDesk doesn't have an official TeamRoom app. However, there are some oDesk related applications available at Google play store. Some of these are:
- oDesk Wizard: Although this app is free of cost, but its not a TeamRoom application. You cannot use it for sending messages, you cannot access your reports and even you can't apply for jobs. In the past you can see your work diary by using this application, but now it has became even worst, most of the navigation items don't work. Total waste of time.
- oDesk: Although the app is free, but my device is incompatible with it so I cannot download and use this app. Also most of the reviews suggest that it also doesn't serve the purpose and has a lot of bugs.
- oDesker: This app has been recently launched, but its not free. Although message center functionality is currently not in place, but its on the top of their coming soon features priority list. However the average rating is 3/5.
- Fixed the broken link which you sent me via LinkFixIt! report. Also checked both website via Brokenlinkcheck.com and fixed all broken links for both websites. Catch for android link on Fiverr page is still broken.