APR 08 & 09, 2014
(Including 6 hours spent on SBI! to WordPress Conversion)
Money Paid to Me (Virtual Assistant):
(*Exclusive of $2.38 charged by oDesk)
Overall Difficulty of Tasks: Medium
- About how to edit signature within AWeber, here is the procedure to edit a signature:
- Although I have updated the signature within the above form, but still changes aren't automatically made to all list messages. Therefore, I had to replace the old signature box from all emails manually.
- Listened to the audio which you recorded while driving and asked for
my feedback, the audio quality was good and easy to understand. Although
the volume of the audio was low than usual but still it was clear
enough to understand.
- In another audio, you asked me to
send newly recorded transcription files to ABI, so I have uploaded
these files to her Dropbox folder and also sent her an email about the
transcription. The interview transcript is still in your Dropbox.
- I have cleaned up all duplicate IP addresses from the said visitor survey. Please have a review of the results once again. Here is the updated graphical overview of submitted results.
Party Games Website Update:
- Sent more email messages via different list mailing accounts.
- Here are recently published Scary Games:
- Three Spooky Games to Play on Halloween or at Slumber Parties
- Rotated more pages via RSS feed.
- Received another short submission on party games website. Since the submission had explicit content, therefore I did not publish it. Copied it to explicit content folder and then deleted the actual post.