Mar 18 & 19, 2014
Money Paid to Me (Virtual Assistant):
(*Exclusive of $1.54 charged by oDesk)
Overall Difficulty of Tasks: Medium
- About How much time I used on researching, hiring and managing a
full-time virtual assistant, I don't have an exact figure, but here is
an overview of time spent on different tasks:
Party Game Website Update:
- Onlinejobs.ph candidate profile research: 5 hours
- Setting up communication and time spent on chatting: 5 hours
- Creation of different training manuals: 5 hours
- Daily communication, follow up and feedback etc: 5 hours
- Approved 3 more scary games from Amazon Mechanical Turk, researched one Creative-Commons image for each game and submitted to party games website.
- About the demographics analysis via Google Analytics for part games website, I have updated the coding changes and also verified the tracking code successfully. All demographics analysis will be available in 24 hours.
- Distributed more pages via RSS feed.
- Here is recently published scary game: Three Scary Games for Your Next Sleepover
Ideal-Helper Administrative Support:
- Illustrated 3 newly published bloglets with an image to each bloglet and also archived them for future use.
- Worked on the new BB2 conversion job, set up initial preparation for the task and will start converting pages to BB2 from tomorrow.
Other Administrative Support:
- Sent more email messages via different list mailing accounts.
- About another high priority video where you asked me to change Denise's personal email address used for State-of-the-art-mailer,
she hasn't used her personal email address for this task. Initially she
tried to set up an account with her personal email, but that did not
work out. Then I created a new Gmail account (Since only Gmail accounts
are acceptable when opening a new Sotam account) and passed her login