Mar 31, 2014
Money Paid to Me (Virtual Assistant):
(*Exclusive of $1.14 charged by oDesk)
Overall Difficulty of Tasks: Medium
- Received some Content 2.0 submissions on party games website over the past few days. Here is my take on each of them:
- Received a short submission that I submitted as a comment under Kissing Stories about the Game of Spin the Bottle.
- Received another story (Most embarrassing moment). Published it after little formatting and cleaning up. Since it did not surpass 300 word count, therefore merged into another page: Truth or Dare Stories about Girls Caught Naked Doing a Nude Dare
- Received another story that was also less than 300 words (Caught in an Embarrassing Dare), so I published that as well and merged into another page: Stories about Stripping Dares Outside
- Another submission was too explicit to be published. Therefore, deleted it after moving it to the Adult Explicit Content folder in the Dropbox.
- Received another short submission which I submitted as a comment under Funniest Dare List . Please have a review.
Other Administrative Support:
- Here is recently published scary story: Ouija Board Scary Story – We Never Touched the Board Ever Since
- Contacted both shortlisted candidates from onlinejobs.ph for an interview, but haven't received any response from them so far.
the video about Adsense click bombing, researched a lot on how to
deactivate different Ads but couldn't find a better solution for it. The
only possible suggestion is to remove sites from allowed sites list.
- In one of the video where you asked me about split testing and interviewing candidates by myself and initially managing them only by me, I think I already have replied this question in one of the previous updates. I am okay with all your proposals and ready to manage them.
- Also watched other videos and made all advised changes, most of the videos were informative and did not require any action.
- Sent more email messages via all list mailing accounts