Nov 04, 2013
Money Paid to Me (Virtual Assistant):
(*Exclusive of $1.25 charged by oDesk)
Overall Difficulty of Tasks: Medium
- Illustrated said blog post with an image and also archived it for future post.
- Similarly illustrated the other bloglet, but did not archive it for future use. (Although you asked not to illustrate this post in another video, but I already added the image before watching the other video)
Ideal-Helper Administrative Support:
- Researched and downloaded more stock photos via daily free subscription.
- Since we are already using custom CSS code for ideal-helper blog page therefore, it is possible to use a custom font style (outside SBI! templates). I have experimented it with some top font styles. Please have a review Dropbox (Blog Font Styles).
- I have updated Listbuilding_Tracking_Sheet and now It will also calculate and analyze list mailing performance for the current month.
- Sent more mail messages for all list mailers
- Just to inform you that I have separately tracking time spent on hiring of a the new contractor. Till now I have spent around 2-2.5 hours (rough estimate, It’s not less than 2 hours and not more than 2.5 hours)
- Also watched the long video about GAP, initially moved it to its concerned folder after watching it and will work on it when I don’t have any other high priority task.
- I have created similar pictures and variations for FB fanpage with PicMonkey Collage, please have a review of “PicMonkey Collage” in the High Priority folder.
Also saved some screenshots for the possible C2 post within the same folder.
Party Games Website Update:
- Here is recently published drinking story: One night at the Frat Party
- Distributed more pages via RSS.