Aug 20 & 21, 2013
Money Paid to Me (Virtual Assistant):
(*Exclusive of $1.36 charged by oDesk)
Overall Difficulty of Tasks: Medium
(A sreenshot from today's work diary)
- About Aizha’s and Aneel Split Test, I think now its clear that Aneel is more productive than Aizha and I also agree that we should end the contract with her and that she is always a good worker. She lost the split test but I think it’s not her fault, Aneel has a 3 x times faster computer than her.
I still appreciate her regular work efforts, she regularly worked during all the contract and I don’t remember that she ever skipped a day or two. In fact most of the times she also worked on Weekends. So I strongly recommend her a 5 star score with a good feedback comment.
- I have changed all of her list mailing passwords, removed the shared folder with her and sent her an email about ending the contract in which I appreciated her work, promised her a 5 star feedback and also offered her an interview request.
- But please do not end her contract yet because if she is willing to do the interview then we will have to wait until she is finished with it.
Email List Mailing Update:
- Managed and Reviewed both Aizha and Aneel and updated their respective worksheets.
- Also sent email messages from different listmailers (where available) with both Aizha and Aneel’s accounts.
- I am not sending emails from Aneel’s accounts because today Aneel was unclear on some issues so I had a little chat with him on skype and he sent me a screenshot, In that screenshot I noticed a spamming warning (Please see the screenshot below). Therefore I stopped sending messages from his account. Please advise in this regard.
- I have also asked him for his long time work ability and he is looking for a long term job, in fact he is a bit work hungry and looking for more work than he is actually working at the moment.
Party Games Website Update:
- Approved last HIT from amazon Mechanical Turk (Dares over Phone) and put them into Dropbox
- Rotated more pages via Rss.
- Completely reviewed the interview transcript, divided that into parts where possible, but I guess some parts are still too long so I will try to divide them into more pages. It still has some missing word so please have a review of the transcript.
- Transcribed and submitted the comment to the SBI! forum.