July 02 & 03, 2013
Money Paid to Me (Virtual Assistant):
(*Exclusive of $2.38 charged by oDesk)
Overall Difficulty of Tasks: Hard
(A screenshot from today's work diary)
- Regularly Sent More messages via list mailers where possible
- Feedback for Aizha's work: The quality of the work is good, but the speed is not as effective as it should be. In June she has worked for 17 days (23:20) hours and she has earned an average 3700 credits/hour which is not a bad score, but for the past two days she has only managed to earn 2000-2500 credits/hour which is very low
- Submitted and merged all blog archives for the month of:
- Did not distribute any of the above pages to Rss
- In reply to the question you asked about converting the long interview into a podcast: I think it would take around 10-15 hours if I turn this into a podcast audio. Also the quality of the audio is not very good. Most of the times sentences are sort of broken and not easy to understand.
- About linking another email account with your gmail account, I have sent you the procedure how you can do this.
- About Rss rotation task, it requires around 10 minutes each day.
- Also built following interview pages. All these pages are 'nofollow' 'noindex'
Party Game Website Support:
- I have sent you mail forwarding request at your Gmail account so that you can receive emails from party game domain email account to Gmail
- Regularly Rotated more DUYP pages via Rss.
- Here are the newly published stories:
- Embarrassment and Licking a Tree
- The Dark Night When I met Her
Email Marketing Support:
As I said in an earlier update that I couldn't find a way to disable it from mobile devices therefore I only used it to DUYP homepage because DUYP has around 50% mobile traffic.
- Created a copy of Aweber pop over 2 form and created a split test between 30 seconds and 0 seconds.
- Also implemented the same split test to the following pages:
- Created an Aweber Blog broadcast for party games website