July 08, 2013
Money Paid to Me (Virtual Assistant):
(*Exclusive of $1.21 charged by oDesk)
Overall Difficulty of Tasks: Very Easy
(A screenshot from today's work diary)
- Based on your voicemail feedback, I have changed the read more button for the party games website's aweber blog broadcast template.
Email Marketing Support:
- About aweber customized individual reports, it's still not working because both websites have the same analytics code.
- Managed Aizha and sent ad messages through different list mailers where available.
Party Games Website Update:
- Replaced all tracker links from Stories page and Naked Dare Stories to actual page links.
- Since Google Analytics still showing very low traffic for party games website, therefore I have moved the GA code back to the footer as you advised in one of the videos.
- Approved all 10 drinking stories after checking them via copyscape, since the batch was complete therefore deleted it.
- Received two short user submitted dare ideas, which I submitted as comments
- Rotated more pages via Rss.
- Here is the newly published Drinking Story: Dared to Do It