July 04 & 05, 2013
Money Paid to Me (Virtual Assistant):
(*Exclusive of $2.27 charged by oDesk)
Overall Difficulty of Tasks: Easy
(A screenshot from today's work diary)
- I have completely personalized the DUYP aweber blog broadcast template, please have a review.
- Created another goal for Aweber confirmation page on Google Analytics.
- Since party games specific email account is not associated with Gmail, therefore I couldn't create a survey for the newsletter. However I have created a survey with zoho apps (which is already connected with party games website) and inserted into the blog broadcast templated as you advised.
Party Games Website Update:
- Regularly rotated more pages via Rss.
- Received a real visitor submission, published it after cleaning it a bit. Since it has less than 300 words, therefore used 'nofollow' 'noindex'. Please have a review.
- Also received another single line comment, that I posted under the above mentioned post.
- Since I am almost out of new stories, therefore I created a published a new HIT for Drinking Stories on Mechanical Turk.
- Here are the newly published Truth or Dare Stories:
- The Weirdest Dare I Have Ever Performed – Kissing a Turtle
List Mailing Support:
- Sent advertising message via different list mailers where available.
- Also prepared instructions for Aizha to clean up all viralinbox subfolders and asked her to do so.
- Reviewed and managed Aizha's work and sent emails via different list mailers where available.
Interview Pages Update:
- Built following interview pages:
- Linked all existing interview pages back and forth. Also made other said changes. Please have a review:
- About the only a period in the blog archive pages, I am unable to fix this, I have checked settings for the invitation, nothing wrong there.