July 29, 2013
Money Paid to Me (Virtual Assistant):
(*Exclusive of $1.14 charged by oDesk)
Overall Difficulty of Tasks: Easy
(A screenshot from today's work diary)
- About my time tracking that I spent on list mailing tasks: Today I have separately tracked my time while working on this task and I exactly spent 17 minutes on all listbuilding tasks. This involves:
- Reviewing of Aizha’s work diary,
- Maintenance and updation of her tracking sheet,
- Updation of link tracking analysis via viralurl
- Submission of mail messages via different list mailers (Today I sent message via 4 out of 5 services. This is exception, usually I have only 2-3 mailing opportunities available each day)
- Apart from that I think it took 20 additional minutes to calculate and provide you her productivity report that I sent you once a week. So all in all I spent maximum 1:20 hour/week on this whole task.
- After I have sent a motivational email to Aizha, I only got a formal reply from her that ‘Hello, I am doing well. Still, I am interested to this job and got no problem. Thank you for asking :)’
- But I haven't noticed any improvement in her productivity, instead she has decreased her performance after that.
- I am also creating an excel-sheet (for give away) similar to Aizha’s tracking report, in fact it will be a better tracking sheet which will also provide self generated reports, but that’s not finished yet. I will let you know once I am finished with it.
Party Games Website Update:
- Rotated more pages via Rss.
- Here is today’s newly published drinking story: My First Time Drinking Story
- I have gathered all C2 posts from top 300 traffic pages and recorded into the Sitemap, Please have a review.
- Listened to your sunday voicemail, made notes out of it and researched some project management tools, please review in the Dropbox: Project Management Tools.docs to see results.
- About researching images via flickr: flickr is still very slow and takes a lot of time to load images, however I use google to search creative commons photos most of the time. Also browse flickr simultaneously and try to research a photo quickly.