(*Exclusive of $2.31 charged by oDesk)
Overall Difficulty of Tasks: Easy
(A screenshot from today's work diary)
- I have started working on the list Mailing manual, but its not completed yet. However, You can have a review of the document in the Dropbox.
Party Games Website Support:
- Manually stamped all pending flickr images.
- Rotated more pages via Rss
- Removed eating and drinking dares from 'dares for guys.docx' and moved to list-of-dare-KW-list Excel-Sheet
- Created a new HIT for Eating and Drinking Dares, published it and asked for a batch of 5 assignments.
- Also quickly got 5 completed assignments, checked them via copyscape, cleaned them a bit and saved to Dropbox.
- Transcribed and Submitted comment under The Showstopper When I Saw the Topic
- Researched some possible Dare images for facebook. These images are purely researched from Google images and doesn't have any licensing information. Please have a review of Dares Pics for FB Excel-sheet in the Dropbox
- Here are the Newly Published Stories:
- You Never Know With A Game of Truth or Dare
- Quickly researched some creative commons pictures via google Creative Commons search and submitted all pending stories
New Possible Outsourcing Project:
- About Ultimate-House-Cleaning-Guide.com, I have generated an online sitemap of this website and it has 116 web pages in total. I think its not possible to exactly determine that how many content pages it has because there would be some content 2.0 pages as well. But I think this website would have around 90-100 their pages in total.
- Regarding proofreading this website, I think the best possible way to do this is with the help of Microsoft word. If you copy the content of any page and simply paste into a word document, it will highlight all possible errors out there, especially double spaces, punctuations and capital letter mistakes. I did it for one of the long pages and I think it would not take more than 5-10 minutes per page.
Blogger Diary Support:
- There's no doubt that white header is far more better than the black one, Previously no matter how hiqh quality image I've used for it, but it still had some quality problems and the logo was sort of stretched out. However, I have created a new logo with photoshop and it looks fine. Please have a review and let me know.
- Changed all list Mailers' Passwords, Please review. List_Building_Tracking Excel Sheet for updated information.
- Researched some craigslist fiver gigs. Please have a review of Fiverr_Craigslist_Research Excel-Sheet