Jun 11-12, 2013
Money Paid to Me (Virtual Assistant):
(*Exclusive of $2.24 charged by oDesk)
Overall Difficulty of Tasks: Medium
(A screenshot from today's work diary)
- Posted a job opening for the List building task.
- Shortlisted 8 candidates and sent them a message for more details.
- Finalized 2 out of 8 shortlisted candidates. Interviewed both via skype, but still I am little confused whom to hire.
- First candidate is from Bangladesh. He has perfect feedback score, well experienced, written communication skill is good. But the only problem is that he will be available part-time and is also working on a local full time job. Although we'll have a workload around 5-10 weeks, but the task also demands regular work. As I mentioned before that some credit links are expired after 48 hours, and if the list building task is profitable, then we might increase the quantity of workload, therefore it is very important that we hire someone who has the flexibility to work regularly and can increase the working hours in the long run.
- Cons: written communication skills not as good as we expect from a fellow from the Philippines.
- So I need your input regarding this. There were also some more qualified workers applied, but I don't recommend someone who is very experienced, worked more than 3000 hours, already working on projects worth 5+ dollars/hour. I think these kind of candidates will lose the interest very soon while working at our budget.
- Fixed the link that you highlighted in one of the work update feedback videos.
- Transcribed and posted a bloglet to ideal-helper, Please have a review.
- My feedback for outsourcing Craigslist task to Fiverr and getting a phone verified account: I personally think that its good as it works. I am not sure whether it will run in the long run or not (well, we have to wait to see results). What I suggest here is not to use your personal email account because it can get you into some kind of trouble and you can be banned from craigslists. Because there would be a lot of IP changes, this can make your account suspected.
- About craigslist tracking excel-sheet where craigslist ad URLs weren't active, I have updated the excel-sheet with the correct links, Please have a review.
- As you advised in one of the audio files, I have created a subfolder in the projects folder, named it as "Project_Evernote", transcribed and put the given notes in BluePrint word document.
Party Games Website Support:
- Moved Eating Dares (Exported from Mechanical Turk) to list-of-dare-KW-list Excel-sheet.
- Also Republished the Eating/Drinking Dares HIT for more results.
- Approved some more eating/drinking dares and put them into the list-of-dare-KW-list
- Removed the story (You Never Know With the Game of Truth or Dare) from party games website and moved to Explicit Content folder.
- Added the said link to this story.
- Rotated more pages via Rss.
- Here are the newly published stories. Kindly have a review:
- Truth or Dare Bar Version 1.0