Apr 11 & 12, 2013
Money Paid to Me (Virtual Assistant):
(*Exclusive of $1.98 charged by oDesk)
Overall Difficulty of Tasks: Medium
(A screenshot from today's work diary)
- This is an important update regarding DUYP pictures. Remember we have used many pictures from Jemingway's photostream (later he has changed her screen name to Jacrews 7). Since this member is no more active on flickr and we have a lot of his pictures, therefore now we have a lot of broken links. Please advise how to proceed in this regard.
- Thanks for your input about this (creative commons license) matter. I have researched for this problem a lot but couldn't find any suitable reply. At last I have sent an email from my person email address without disclosing any website details to creative commons team. Let's see what they answer to my question.
- Here is flickr post where a member asked a similar question in April 2011, but didn't find a helpful answer.
- By the way, during this research I did find this helpful service which can be very helpful for future use of flickr pictures as we can digitally stamp the used pictures with the the date when we first used any image along with its licensing details.
Party Games Website Update:
- Distributed more pages via Rss.
List Mailing Update:
- Watched all videos for ViralURL list building project.
- Also watched all videos in Viralinbox folder, but I really think that these videos are very hard to understand. I think that one introductory video in each folder explaining the basics of the service would be highly helpful because I am unable to understand that what is a virulinbox and why we should use it and how beneficial it is. Similarly for viralurl its not clear that how can a link shortening service be beneficial with the list building.
- Also watched all videos in the Sotam folder.