Mar 12 & 13, 2013
Money Paid to Me (Virtual Assistant):
(*Exclusive of $2.42 charged by oDesk)
Overall Difficulty of Tasks: Easy
- Transcribed another comment and submitted to this blog post.
- Submitted another transcribed bloglet
- Transcribed and submitted comments to following SBI! Forum Posts:
- I have update the Link Building Google-Spreadsheet, In fact I have moved all done comment links to a new spreadsheet (within the same document) and have checked all comments whether they are approved, rejected or are under moderation.
- I have saved some more design templates for Ideal-helper. Actually I was about to download some of the already researched designs from SBI! Resourced HQ where I found some more interesting designs for Ideal-Helper. So Please have a review. I think we should first shortlist at least three templates and then should ask for the opinion from the five seconds test.
- Built and illustrated Pros and Cons of Outsourcing, but the page is 'nofollow' 'noindex' because the analyze it report has some serious errors. So kindly have a review and publish it live if its okay.
- Also please review analyze it report for the same page, because it has some considerable errors especially regarding keywords blending.
- I have created a coverpage for Ideal-helper Facebook fan page. Please have a review and let me know with your feedback. I have saved it in the Dropbox.
- Please review a copyright information note in the same folder.
- About providing Social Media assistance to another SBIer, I am also not an expert of using Facebook and similar stuff because I even don't use facebook myself, but perhaps we can provide other services related to SBI! About fiver, I have checked and it is possible to outsource the facebook cover page design to fiverr for $5.
- Researched more about this topic and posted my research results as a reply under your comment.
- Checked all Tier pages for missing 'Return to Homepage' link, there were four such pages and I have inserted the reuseable block to all these four pages.
- I have moved all Youtube video URLs from DB.docs (in T2_dropbox folder) to Outsourcing Youtube videos.xlsx (High Priority folder) and then removed the DB.docs
Party Games Website Update:
- Distributed more pages via RSS